Sunday, January 17, 2010

Maternity Photos...

A few days before Christmas my friend Kim at Good Things to Come Photography came over to my parents house for a quick maternity photo session!  I can't say enough great things about her and her photos:)  She's been a great friend for many many years and I was soooo happy to have her doing our shoot!  She has amazing talent and I could not wait to see the pics she took...well, she made me wait to see the photos until my shower because she had something special planned!

At the shower this past weekend she presented me with a  BEAUTIFUL photo album that everyone at the shower signed with words of advice and what not....the album itself made my cry but once I had all the signatures in it I cried even harder:)  I can't get over how much I love it!  It was by far and away my favorite gift that day (sorry folks - I'm a photography junky..this had my heart the moment I saw it:) )

I'll post a few select shots here but you can also go out to Picasa to see the full set.  I'm soooooo happy with how they turned out and even happier with the album that she had printed...



Don't forget to check out Kim's website and Facebook page and if you're in the Pittsburgh area and are in need of a photographer don't hesitate to look her up!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails