Thursday, January 7, 2010

Artwork...

So, I can't help myself when I walk into Target. My list may only have 1 or 2 things on it and I inevitably walk out with a cart full of things. This time I did have intentions of finding art for the baby's room I just wasnt sure what I was looking for.

I walked up and down the aisles trying to imagine the things on the shelves as wall art. After putting way too many things in my cart as always I found what I needed - in the scrapbook aisle! I found a pack of paper that had an outdoors/woodland creatures theme and had some great bright colors! Off I wandered to the frame aisle to find plain black frames to use to put my new "art" in.

Below is the outcome - I can't wait to hang them on the walls!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails