Saturday, January 9, 2010

Braxton Hicks ahoy....

The last few days I have my first real taste of Braxton Hicks (at least that's what I think and hope it is:) ).  They're not completely painful but very very uncomfy.  They got so bad one day that I popped out my laptop from the dock and crawled into bed to finish my work day (with two very large glasses of water).  Seemed that the h2o and the laying down really helped (and the dog was in heaven sleeping soundly right next to me)

I think both bouts were brought on by dehydration because I've not been really good about getting all my fluids and the 2 glasses of water really helped so now I vow to drink an entire Brita pitcher of water a day...who cares if I'm up all night peeing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails