Friday, December 11, 2009

Who turned up the heat?

So I've read in all my books that it would happen at some point and up till now I've been pretty lucky with my symptoms but as of a few days ago it feels like someone has turned my internal thermometer all the way up to boil!  Hooowee! What a feeling!

It's hovering just around freezing outside and I walked around outside with just a long sleeved shirt and a heavy sweater.  Normally  I'd be in a parka, heavy gloves, a hat and a scarf!  DH even remarked how warm by tootsies were last night (which NEVER happens since I have permanent icebergs attached to the bottoms of my legs - even in summer). 


Heck, you know somethings up when the guy at Starbucks (and most of the people in line) gave me the side eye when I requested an Iced Chai rather than a nice hot steaming chai.  He even repeated my order just to make sure he heard me right - ICED?! 

I'm just glad it's freezing outside and not 100 degrees because for now I'm quite comfy with the extra heat:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails