Tuesday, December 15, 2009

29 Weeks...

How far along are you? 29 Weeks

Total Weight gain/loss? I'm actually keeping track now on my home scale and have been watching my sugar intake so hopefully I can quell the tide that is my weight these days!

Stretch marks? Nope:)

Baby Movement? Yup, we played a game of kick the remote the other day.  I'd put it on my belly and he'd kick it off:) 

Best moment this week? Best moment has to be sunday night when DH started talking to my belly and made the little man move!


Food Cravings? Still sweets which is hard because it's likely the source of my recent weight gain.

Belly button in or out? There's a tiny innie lip left, after a big meal or if I push my gut out it's just about disappears and becomes flat!

Milestones? Crib is together and the car seat is here.  We have our birthing class and CPR class scheduled and my shower:)  Plus we have our maternity pics scheduled (thanks Kim!)   Holy cow - we're having a baby in like 2 or so months!
 
Weekly Wisdom?   Don't worry about what your hubs says when you bring 4 more pillows to bed than you normally do.  Anything to help you get comfy is fair game at this point!

I'll even indulge you folks with a frontal shot:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails