Tuesday, December 1, 2009

27 weeks....

How far along are you? 27 Weeks

Total Weight gain/loss? so the Wii Fit told me I'm obese with a BMI of 25 haha...I wish I could tell it I was pregnant.  If it was right, I'm up 25 odd lbs (but in my defense, that was after turkey day which adds an unnecessary 10 lbs to anyone's scale!)

Stretch marks? Nope:)

Baby Movement? This week it's been more rolling and shifting positions more than anything.  He really doesn't like it when I lean forward when I'm sitting.

Best moment this week? Spending the holidays with the family and marveling in the amazement that is my little nephews.


Food Cravings? Creme Cheese - I ate about a block of it over the holiday - oi!

Belly button in or out? Still in but barely

Milestones? Well, depending on what book you look at, I'm moving into my third trimester now.  Little man will start to really pack on the pounds at something like .5lbs a week now!  He's the size of an eggplant!
 
Weekly Wisdom?   Avoid water, spicy food, bending over, orange juice, tomato based foods or sitting idle after a large meal if you want to avoid acid reflux!  Rolaids soft chews or Pepcid will be your new best friend




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails