Here's the list as we stand today:
- new cabinets need installed (25%)
- new countertop needs ordered (and then installed)
- new backsplash needs installed
- whole kitchen needs painted
- install new light switch for under cabinet lighting - run the line too
- finish the electrical for the heated floors
- replace valves on copper under the sink so things actually shut off
- install door fronts, hardware, drawers
- run to Ikea to pick up missing pieces
- run to the dump with large truck full of debris- fix the fridge cabinet spacing
This coming weekend we're hanging cabinets! DH has Wednesday off so he's going to run electrical for the under cabinet lights and finish the last little bit of floor tile and get the walls ready for hanging! Mom and Dad King will be here to help out and hopefully by the time they leave, we'll have the boxes on the walls and can start putting shelves and faces on! If we're lucky we can get a temporary sink hooked up and be almost back to normal!
I took a few pics that I have to get off the computer...maybe later this week...