Friday, November 6, 2009

23 weeks...a little late....

How far along are you? 23 Weeks (and a few days by now)

Total Weight gain/loss? haven't looked since last week.  Hopefully all the walking and standing around for the trade show counteracted the great food we had in NYC!

Stretch marks? Nope:)

Baby Movement? He's definitely got a pattern now - which unfortunately tends to be late night and wee early morning...but it's still fun.  His kicks are getting harder and just this week I saw my belly move when he kicked it!

Best moment this week? DH saw the baby kick last night.  He's yet to feel it but did see my entire belly rock and roll when little man laid a karate chop to my belly button!

Food Cravings? My cravings have to do with what i see around me - nothing yet that I can't live without thought.

Belly button in or out? Still in but stretching

Milestones? I'm almost 2/3's of the way thru my second tri - ahhh!!!
 
Weekly Wisdom?   Everyone will tell you your bigger or smaller than you should be at this time of your pregnancy - don't listen to them:) You're perfectly on target for you!


And here's the belly shot from my lovely hotel room in NYC wearing our orange trade show shirts and looking much like a pumpkin:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails