Friday, November 27, 2009

They say the darndest things..

We had the pleasure of spending the last few days with our nephews K and B who are 4 and 2.5 respectively.  They are quite the handful and we're definitely in for something with our little man once he gets older but oh wow - these guys are amazing!:)  Not only are they hilarious and full of life and energy - they say the most histerical things!  Just a sampling of the last 2 hours with them (mostly said by little K since I'm still learning to decipher little B's ramblings)

"I'm in chip heaven" said by little K as he consumes his 10th handful of tortilla chips

"You're my butt microphone Macie!" said by little K as he whips our poor Vizsla around by the tail singing "oh yea baby - my heart starts pumping".  Oh Macie has no idea what she's in for!

"I told you I was the fastest boy around" to DH during our after Turkey Day walk after trying to out run him and the dog.

There are so many more and I have to keep writing them down because it's moments like this that will get us thru the screaming, sleepless nights, and stress of our little mans early years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails