Tuesday, October 27, 2009

22 Weeks....


How far along are you? 22 Weeks - 27 more days until I'm under 100 days!

Total Weight gain/loss? by the home scale I'm up 12.5 lbs which I guess is just about on track but after this weekend of great food with good friends I'm afraid to look again:)

Stretch marks? Nope...following Gram's advice and buttering up!

Baby Movement? He's the new Kung Fu panda in there! I think I can feel him on the outside but maybe not - my mind may be playing tricks on me since I can feel it from the inside....DH has yet to feel it although we spend many nights Al Bundy style on the couch hoping to feel it (his hand on my tummy...)

Best moment this week? Non baby related - getting the kitchen demoed the rest of the way - now to put it back together!

Food Cravings? Still fruit juices...not much on food cravings, it's weird!

Belly button in or out? Still in but stretching

Milestones? We're now into a place where the fruit comparisons spread out and instead of a weekly fruit, we get a monthly fruit.  Little boy is about the size of a papaya and he's starting to settle into a sleep cycle (which, much to my dismay, is rather nocturnal right now...)
 
Weekly Wisdom?   I've seen this on a few other blogs as part of their weekly survey and since I've removed a few others I thought I'd add one back.  I'm never sure what they're looking for here....i get advice all the time so there's no lack of options here.  However, I'm going with my wisdom to others intead.  This week's topic goes with yesterday's blog - insurance!  Pay close attention to your bills and the fine print....I almost paid $700 worth of things I wouldn't have needed to had I not paid attention!

I don't think there's a difference between last week and this week but I'm sure there will be soon enough!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails