Monday, October 12, 2009

wishful thinking...

If I had an unlimited source of cash this is the stroller I'd get:

The Uppababy Vista 2009 in Orange (Alex). I love that it has so many positions for the baby, a bracket attachment for the Graco infant carrier, a bassinet that attaches, adjustable handles, shock absorbing wheels..i could go on and on...not to mention it's totally cute! But, the $700 odd dollar price tag is a shocker and way way way beyond our budget!

This is more our budget - the Graco Snugride with stroller frame - a whopping $220 or so for the set:

Both are safe and I'd still have to get the infant carrier for car rides etc...but the Uppababy is just so darn cute! Oh well, I'll just have to admire the picture - the baby won't notice the difference any who.

2 comments:

  1. You have to get the BOB from REI. Its awesome.

    http://www.rei.com/category/4500119/q/Strollers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I've wanted a BOB since before we were planning babies! I'll have to save up my Dividend points from REI and splurge on it once spring comes and the ice is gone!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails