Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feedback time...

It's funny the things you think about at 5am when you should be sleeping or feeding a baby and are doing neither because by some stroke of luck your little one is actually sleeping longer than 2 hours at a stretch but unfortunately your internal clock missed the memo.

I was trying to think of topics for this blog that would interest people and make them want to come back again and again to read.  I know my life is oh so exciting and all but I think we need more substance around here...so...loyal readers (all 11 of you) the big question is:

"What makes you want to read a blog?"

What topics etc do you like to read about that I can potentially cover? 

1 comment:

  1. I actually love your blog. Maybe because I'm a mom to be and I have been following it since you were pregnant, so now I feel like I am a part of your whole process! But I stop by everyday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails