I'm sure I'll say this every month but holy cow, I have a 2 month old!! Some things about Noah now that he's 2 months old:
- we're done with boobies...he's an all formula fed baby now
- that said, we're on our second type of formula to see if it helps with the gas
- he's taking anywhere from 2 - 5 oz a feeding depending on how long it's been since his last meal. Generally he's eating every 3 - 4 hours now. Now that we're all formula I can tell he's taking between 24 and 30 oz a day.
- just last night he went for 5 hours between feedings!
- he's starting to put weight on his legs if you hold him up and his head control is fantastic! Such a strong little boy.
- he's going to have daddy's super long eye lashes I can just tell. Plus he's sprouting eyebrows!
Today was our 2 month appt and shots...he did okay - 2 min of wailing and then he was out like a light for the next hour (now he's up and screaming:) )
He's our middle of the way Joe - 50% for everything. He's now 11lb 12 oz and 24 inches long (as opposed to 6lb 12oz and 21 inches at birth). He's growing sooo fast!!!
And to sate the grammas - pictures:) His two month shot and one telling us how much he liked his shots this morning!!