Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thank you's....check...

So I spent the rest of last night finishing up the remaining shower thank yous and popped them in the mail today! Yay!  I'm so glad to got those done before little man arrived otherwise they'd probably not have gotten done!


This batch of thank you's was from the "shower that never was". It was the shower that was canceled due to the snowpocalyse. However, never fear, my mother in law had a majority of the presents at her house or shipped to her house shortly after we canceled things and brought them down with her last weekend.  Since not everyone could be there for the opening, we set up the camera with a remote and just snapped off lots of shots as I opened things.  As promised, I posted them below:)


And in other news, little man's eviction notice has been served.  We're scheduled for induction on March 2 at 8:30am.  The docs have decided to take him on his due date due to my blood pressure so unless he decides to show before hand or my BP decides to take a turn for the worst, we'll have a baby by March 3!!

I've been having a pep talk with little man the last few days encouraging him to make his way out on his own as it would be considerably less stressful to both of us but I have a feeling he's stubborn and rather cozy and will need to be forcefully evicted.  Regardless, I'm holding my own Mythbusters experiment this weekend and disproving all the old wives tales.  I'll let you all know how that goes!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails