Saturday, September 5, 2009

Maternity score!

So I finally found some decent maternty clothes that didn't cost me an arm and a leg! Kohls was having a 60% off doorbuster sale and thankfully they had a decent selection of maternity clothes - woohoo! I walked out of there with over $300 worth of clothes for just over $150! I bought two pair of maternity jeans (that need hemmed unfortuantley - damn shortness!), two sweaters, a tank top, and a light long sleeved shirt for the fall. I also scored a few things at Burlington Coat Factory so, I think I'm set for now. I'll need more long sleeved stuff as it gets chillier but for now I'm good to go. Plus I don't want to buy too far ahead since I have no real idea of how big I'll be at what points.

Anyways, I'm a happy cookie today! And the icing on the cake is all the cabinets sitting in my garage asking to be assembled for our new kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails