Tuesday, September 15, 2009

16 weeks.....

How far along are you? 16 weeks!

Total Weight gain/loss? +6lb based on todays dr appt but it depends on where you put my starting point. I think I'm +10lbs based on my lowest weight in the last 6 months!

Maternity clothes? Yup! I'm still mixing bella band with maternity pants. I have one pair of jeans that didn't need hemmed and all the others are at the taylors until tomorrow. Then I'll have lots more!

Stretch marks? Nope...not stretching enough yet for that to happen

Baby Movement? Thought I felt a thump the other day but nothing since so I was probably imagining things.

Best moment this week? I guess finally starting to round out and not look so much like I ate too many cheeseburgers!

Food Cravings? Anything I see on the Food Network....i wanted maryland blue crab cakes last night....

Food Aversions? Nothing!

Belly button in or out? Still a changing cavern..

Milestones? Dr's appt today! We're 4 months now! My ute it just an inch or two below my belly button according to the doc - wah!

And for your viewing pleasure. I think last week I was really bloated because I seem smaller in this pic than last weeks pic - but rounder....it changes shape over the day so maybe that's it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails