Tuesday, September 22, 2009

17 Weeks...

How far along are you? 17 weeks!

Total Weight gain/loss? +6lb based on last weeks dr appt and I'm swearing off the scale here at home:)

Maternity clothes? Yup! and I need to stop buying them! I think i have enough to get me thru for a while so hopefully I can curb my spending habit - we have a kitchen to pay for after all!

Stretch marks? Nope...not stretching enough yet for that to happen

Baby Movement? Feeling the drops, rolls and tickles on occasion. Mostly in the later morning while I'm sitting at the PC or later in the evening when i lay down to bed. Nothing really significant yet though.

Best moment this week? Getting my Halloween shirt from Cafe Press! I have a little ghost face on my belly!

Food Cravings? Red seedless grapes or anything I see on tv (or the grocery shelf for that matter)

Food Aversions? Nothing - it's starting to be a problem!

Belly button in or out? Still a changing cavern..

Milestones? I have a significant bump in the morning when I wake up and it doesnt go away the whole way when i lay down! Sounds insignificant but it means that it's more bump than plump now which makes me excited!

I have lots of pics this week....

One looking down - taken at 16w 4 d or so....
One with my face in it - I actually had done my hair recently so I wasnt ashamed to show it! Again, 16w 4d.
Regular belly shot - this am at 17 w even.


Definitely more hanging out there than before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails