Tuesday, September 8, 2009

15 Weeks...

How far along are you? 15 weeks!

Total Weight gain/loss? Would assume at least +5, we'll know next week after the dr's appt.

Maternity clothes? Yup, at least part of the time. I managed to score some stuff at Kohls but need to get all the pants hemmed before I can wear them. The bella band is still my friend as well as a new pair of maternity capris!

Stretch marks? Nope...not stretching enough yet for that to happen

Baby Movement? None but I'm anxiously waiting....

Best moment this week? Dunno, it was kind of a boring week:)

Food Cravings? Rubens!

Food Aversions? Nothing!

Belly button in or out? In the AM it's still pretty deep but towards the evening, it's starting to stretch out. I don't know if it's going to ever really flatten out though...we'll see...

Milestones? Nothing this week...just looking forward to movement!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails