Monday, May 17, 2010

♥Monkey Minute

I posted a few days ago about Mission Monkey - well, the blogging community has really taken a hold of the story and are rallying behind Michelle and her family and Ian over at The Daily Dose of Reality is leading the charge!  Today instead of the Monday minute they're doing the Monkey Minute and I thought I'd join in! 


Photobucket


Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?
Um...who hasn't??  We were all children at one point in our lives:) Now that I'm older I've learned better habits

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Oh boy...that's a can of worms that we don't want to open today (or in a post designated for good vibes...not bitching...)

What's the story behind your blog title?
The blog was started when I found out I was pregnant with Noah.  At the time I didn't know he was a "he" or that his name would be Noah so I had to be generic. And since I lack the creativity to come up with something super cool and catchy , I went with a derivation of our last name. 

What is your definition of success?
Wow, hard question for a Monday morning.  I want to say that achieving the goal you set out to achieve would be success but there are times when that doesn't happen and you still can be deemed successful.  For me it's not black and white...there are a lot of "it depends".

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
My photography  is the gut response.  Being a catalyst of change in the world is the thoughtful response.


Head over to Ian's blog to join in on the mission! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails