Wednesday, August 5, 2009

waterworks...

I've always been a bit of an emotional person. Seeing other people cry usually starts me crying (be it on TV or in person) but I'm generally able to stop it before anyone notices. Thanks to another beautiful side effect of pregnancy, increase in hormones, I've turned from an occasional crier to and uncontrollable blubbering idiot at the drop of a hat. Once I get started, it's tough to stop. I find myself crying for really no reason at all.

The latest set of waterworks was set of by the return of the 2 journalists from N. Korea. CNN is streaming the homecoming live and of course I have to watch it. I realize it's a very emotional moment for them and normally I'd be happy and a little teary but these days I'm crying freely with tears streaming down my face. Lovely:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails